NTSOL is start-up capital society recently founded on January 2019. The NTSOL’s activities are focused on the fabrication and commercialization of different instrumentation for characterizing magnetic nanoparticles and/or exploiting magnetic nanoparticles their applications. Collaboration agreement with research institutions (CiC biomaGUNE)Customers in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Germany, Portugal
Dr Francisco Jose Teran: Project and Innovation Coordinatorof NTSOL
Design, development, and manufacturing of generators of AC magnetic fields with field frequencies up to 400 kHz with intensities up to 150 kA/m into active cylindrical regions up to 35 mm diameter
Key Research Facilities, Infrastructure and Equipment
Instrumentation for signal analysis, wave generators, and demonstrators of ac/ dc magnetometry, magnetocalorimeters and ac magnetic field generators available for supplying Lab service and visitors. 3D printer.
Five full time employees (three of them fully focused on R+D activities)250 m2 premises for production and R+D actitivies
Innovation products (visit www.ntsol.es/products ):
- AC Hyster Series: inductive magnetometers
- AC qSAR Series: magneto calorimeters
- AC GEN : alternating magnetic field generators for in vivo hyperthermia studies.
- Manyetic: interface that manage measurements on AC Hyster Series.
- Calibration: interface that perform calibration adjustments on AC Hyster Series.
- magVisual: interface that performs the graphical representation of AC Hyster Series’s results.